文章來源： 作者：羅茨機電 發布時間：2022-08-02 瀏覽次數：432
Roots blower is a leader in the fan industry. Roots blower and centrifugal blower belong to the same type, but there are great differences between them. First of all, their working principles are different. Because of the working principles, the working pressure is different. The initial pressure of Roots blower is higher and that of centrifugal blower is lower. To use roots blower, you need to do a good job in daily maintenance of the blower, add lubricating oil regularly to make it operate normally, and do the pressure test of the transmission pipeline. The following is a detailed introduction.
1、 Difference between Roots blower and centrifugal blower
The working principles are different. The centrifugal fan uses curved blades to throw the gas to the casing by centrifugal force, while the Roots fan uses two 8-shaped blades with a small gap between them. The gas is squeezed to the air outlet by the extrusion of the two blades.
2. Due to different working principles, their working pressure is generally different. The outlet pressure of Roots blower is relatively high, while that of centrifugal blower is relatively small.
3. The air volume is different. Generally, roots fans are used in places with low air volume requirements but high pressure requirements, while centrifugal fans are used in places with low pressure requirements and high air volume requirements.
4. The manufacturing accuracy is different. Roots blower requires high accuracy and strict assembly requirements, while centrifugal blower is relatively loose. Of course, there are some districts. Don't just say it.
5. If the load needs constant flow effect, use roots blower. Because roots blower is a constant flow fan, the main working parameter is air volume. The output pressure changes with the change of pipeline and load, and the change of air volume is very small. Roots blower is a kind of high-pressure fan. Roots blower is a positive displacement fan. The air volume delivered is proportional to the number of revolutions and transports the gas from the suction side to the discharge side. If the load needs constant pressure effect, use centrifugal fan. Because the centrifugal fan belongs to the constant pressure fan, the main working parameter is the wind pressure, and the output air volume changes with the change of pipeline and load, and the wind pressure changes little. Centrifugal fan, with low air pressure. The compression process of air is usually carried out through several working impellers (or stages) under the action of centrifugal force. Centrifugal fan belongs to square torque characteristic, while Roots fan basically belongs to constant torque characteristic.
6. Generally speaking, roots blower has a large air volume and pressure. Similarly, roots blower has a large noise. If the air volume is required to be relatively small and the noise requirements are relatively high, rotary blower is selected. Rotary blower also belongs to constant flow fan. The main parameter of work is air volume. The output pressure changes with the change of pipeline and load. The change of air volume is very small. Rotary blower is variable volume compression, Its main features are: low speed, low noise, low vibration, high efficiency, high energy saving.
The above is a detailed introduction of Shaanxi centrifugal fan manufacturers. I hope it can help you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide services for you with a professional attitude http://www.makemoore.com