文章來源： 作者：羅茨機電 發布時間：2022-07-21 瀏覽次數：171
Dicyandiamide pneumatic conveying system powder pneumatic conveying equipment
Dicyandiamide powder pneumatic conveying system is the equipment with high utilization rate and good conveying effect for powder materials at present. It mainly consists of warehouse pumps, fans, roots fans, compressors, separators, dryers, air tanks, dust collectors, vacuum pumps and electrical equipment, which make it easier to transport powder in some factories, improve work efficiency, reduce air pollution, and ensure the health of employees. It has been constantly innovated in recent years and has been trusted by many manufacturers. What are the characteristics of dense phase transportation in powder transportation?
Dense phase pneumatic conveying system, also known as dense phase pneumatic conveying, is an economic and reliable pneumatic conveying system based on foreign advanced technical experience and comprehensive scientific experiments. After several years of practice, it is confirmed that the system has a high ash gas ratio. Low air consumption, low transmission speed, and * reduce pipeline wear. The system should be composed of compressed air source, transmitter, transmission pipe, and ash silo.
1. Dense phase pneumatic conveying equipment is simple, and the maintenance workload is small.
2. The dense phase conveying height can reach 30 ~ 40m, the conveying distance can reach 450m, and the head diameter can reach 150 ~ 200mm* The large capacity is 30t / h.
3. Compared with ordinary gas transportation, dense phase transportation technology has the following advantages: due to the use of static pressure transportation, the consumption of compressed air is less than that of ordinary pneumatic transportation, and the energy consumption of transporting the same amount of alumina is less than 2/3.
4. Dense phase conveying materials have little damage in the conveying process, and there is no scaling at the elbow. The conveying pipe does not need special protection at the elbow.
5. Dicyandiamide pneumatic conveying is easy to realize automatic control with less operators.
6. Dense phase conveying, flexible unloading, convenient equipment layout.
7. The solid-gas mixing ratio of dense phase powder pneumatic conveying manufacturers is as high as 60:1. The solid gas ratio of ordinary pneumatic conveying is lower than 30:1. With low delivery pressure, less waste gas, small filtering area and small filter, the small pipe diameter can be reduced accordingly.
8. Dense phase conveying has low conveying speed, only 2 ~ 3m/s, small pipeline wear, and can use ordinary steel pipes with low running noise.
This system generally uses the air compressor as the air source, and the bin pump, high-pressure rotary valve, screw pump, etc. as the feeding device. The materials fall into the feeding device from the bin, and the high-pressure gas is input into the transmission pipeline, so that the gas and materials are fully mixed to fluidize the materials, and then transmitted to the end receiving bin through the high-pressure air flow. The gas is filtered by the separation device and discharged into the atmosphere, which is suitable for long-distance and large delivery conditions;
Advantages of the system: low flow rate, low abrasion, less crushing, low energy consumption, intermittent conveying.
The above is a detailed introduction about the manufacturers of pneumatic conveying equipment. I hope it will help you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.makemoore.com