文章來源： 作者：羅茨機電 發布時間：2021-12-14 瀏覽次數：440
1. Under normal operating conditions, low temperature operation is conducive to physical adsorption, and appropriately increasing the temperature is conducive to chemical adsorption. However, whether to raise or lower the temperature must be based on the change of adsorption during the adsorption process. If the soldering becomes positive, the increase of temperature is beneficial to the adsorption operation; On the contrary, reducing the temperature is beneficial to the adsorption process. The effect of temperature on gas phase adsorption is greater than that on liquid phase adsorption. For gas adsorption, the increase of pressure is conducive to adsorption, and the decrease of pressure is conducive to desorption.
2. The properties of adsorbent, such as porosity, pore size and particle size, affect the specific surface area and thus the adsorption effect. Generally speaking, the smaller the particle size of adsorbent or the more developed the micropores, the larger the specific surface area and the larger the adsorption capacity. However, in the process of liquid phase adsorption, the surface area provided by micropores does not play a great role in the adsorbate with large relative molecular weight.
3. The properties and concentration of adsorbate affect the gas phase adsorption, and the equivalent diameter, relative molecular weight, boiling point and saturation of adsorbate affect the adsorption capacity. If the same activated carbon is used as adsorbent, the higher the relative molecular weight and unsaturation, the higher the boiling point and the easier it is to be adsorbed. For liquid phase adsorption, the molecular polarity, relative molecular weight and solubility in solvent of adsorbate affect the adsorption capacity. The greater the relative molecular weight, the stronger the molecular polarity, the smaller the solubility, and the easier it is to be adsorbed. The higher the concentration of adsorbate, the less the adsorption capacity.
4. Activity of adsorbent the activity of adsorbent is a sign of the adsorption capacity of adsorbent, which is often expressed as the percentage of the ratio of the adsorption quality adsorbed on the adsorbent to all adsorption doses. Its physical meaning is the adsorption mass that can be adsorbed by unit adsorbent.
5. Contact time during adsorption operation, it shall be ensured that the adsorbate has a certain contact time with the adsorbent to make the adsorption close to equilibrium and make full use of the adsorption capacity of the adsorbent. The time required for adsorption equilibrium depends on the adsorption rate. Generally, the contact time should be determined through economic trade-off.
The performance of the adsorber of the pulse dust collector has a significant impact on the adsorption effect. The structure of the adsorber and the laying of the adsorption layer should be reasonably designed to ensure the excellent adsorption performance of the adsorber.
The above wonderful content comes from the introduction and sharing of pneumatic conveying equipment manufacturers of Shandong Yuqi Tongcheng environmental protection equipment Co., Ltd. please continue to pay attention to us for more content: http://www.makemoore.com