文章來源： 作者：羅茨機電 發布時間：2022-04-18 瀏覽次數：665
Relying on the input mechanical energy, it is a driven fluid machinery that increases the gas pressure and discharges the gas.
Centrifugal fans are widely used in:
① Ventilation, dust removal and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings;
② Ventilation and induced draft of boilers and industrial furnaces;
③ Cooling and ventilation in air conditioning equipment and household electrical appliances;
④ Drying and selection of grain;
⑤ Wind tunnel wind source and inflation and propulsion of hovercraft.
2. Axial flow fan
It is the air flow in the same direction as the axis of the fan blade, such as the electric fan. The fan of the external unit of the air conditioner is the fan operating in the axial flow mode. It is called "axial flow type" because the gas flows parallel to the fan axis.
Axial flow fans are usually used in occasions with high flow requirements and low pressure requirements.
The axial flow fan is fixed in position and moves the air.
Small axial fan: low power consumption, fast heat dissipation, low noise, energy conservation and environmental protection. Because of its small size, it is widely used.
Large axial flow fan: it has the characteristics of simple structure, stability and reliability, low noise, large air volume and wide range of function selection.
3. Diagonal flow fan / mixed flow fan
For the fan between axial flow fan and centrifugal fan, the impeller of diagonal flow fan makes the air do both centrifugal and axial movement. The movement of air in the shell is a mixture of axial flow and centrifugal movement.
It combines the characteristics of axial and centrifugal fans, although it looks more like a traditional axial fan. The curved plate blade is welded to the conical steel hub. The flow is changed by changing the blade angle in the inlet housing upstream of the impeller. The casing can have an open inlet, but more often it has a right angle bending shape so that the motor can be placed outside the pipe. The discharge shell expands slowly to slow down the flow of air or gas and convert kinetic energy into useful static pressure.
It is mainly used for mine ventilation and tunnel ventilation.
The difference between the two:
1. The centrifugal fan changes the flow direction of the medium in the air duct, while the axial fan does not change the flow direction of the medium in the air duct;
2. The installation of the former is more complex.
3. The motor of the former is generally connected with the fan through the belt to drive the rotating wheel, while the motor of the latter is generally in the fan;
4. The former is often installed at the inlet and outlet of the air conditioning unit, boiler drum, induced draft fan, etc. The latter is often installed in the middle of the air duct or at the front end of the air duct outlet.
5. The former is pressurized after air income, and the latter is driven by positive pressure.
Diagonal flow (mixed flow) fan:
1. The wind pressure coefficient is higher than that of axial flow fan, and the flow coefficient is greater than that of centrifugal fan.
2. It fills the gap between axial flow fan and centrifugal fan.
3. The installation is simple and convenient.
離心風機 跟 軸流風機 在啟動時的差別：
Difference between centrifugal fan and axial flow fan at startup:
The operating power of the centrifugal fan increases with the increase of air volume, so the air door of the centrifugal fan should be fully closed when starting, and then gradually opened to avoid burning the motor due to excessive fan current.
The operating power of the axial flow fan decreases with the increase of air volume, so when the axial flow fan is started, the damper shall be fully opened, and then gradually closed to the required air volume value.
The above is the detailed introduction of Shaanxi centrifugal fan manufacturers. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.makemoore.com