文章來源： 作者：羅茨機電 發布時間：2022-04-06 瀏覽次數：551
The design principle of the pneumatic conveying system is that after measuring or distinguishing the material flow types, the dilute phase or dense phase pneumatic conveying equipment can be roughly selected, and then designed according to the following methods: at this time, the various components, structure and performance of the system have been roughly mastered, so the construction drawings can be designed after the layout is completed.
According to the design principle of pneumatic conveying system, after measuring or distinguishing the material flow type, the dilute phase or dense phase pneumatic conveying equipment can be roughly selected, and then designed according to the following methods:
1. In addition to the general requirements mentioned above, in addition to the collection of design related data, the design of relevant facilities shall mainly consider the following aspects:
(1) Pay attention to the connection between the previous and subsequent processes between the equipment in each process in the plant, and select the feeding and discharging mode of the system;
(2) It is necessary to pay attention to the characteristics of materials and process standards, as well as the impact caused by air transportation;
(3) Attention shall be paid to environmental protection, main tail gas treatment and noise treatment. Gas transmission design.
2. After selecting the model, the system of conveying facilities can be arranged. The layout can be carried out according to the equipment layout of the plant, on the premise that the position of the feeder or suction nozzle at the starting point is determined, followed by the position of the air compressor and auxiliary facilities, the configuration of air pipes and delivery pipes, the number of pipe fittings and elbows, etc. At this time, the components, structure and performance of the system have been roughly mastered, so the construction drawings can be designed after the layout is completed. When arranging pipelines, attention shall be paid to reducing the number of elbows and ensuring that each horizontal pipeline is not too long during remote transportation. Indoor and outdoor pipelines shall be insulated, and condensation and material sticking on the inner wall of the pipeline shall not be caused by temperature difference. Pipe fittings that hinder the transportation shall not be installed on the material transmission pipeline.
3. Determine the type and structure of core components, and determine the type and structure of core components. Generally speaking, the suction nozzle and separator can choose the suction type, and the feeder and separator can choose the pressure type. Tubular air delivery equipment is mainly equipped with transceivers, and switching stations shall also be set for incoming and outgoing equipment. The establishment of automatic control form, program and route is very important, sometimes even key, for all force transmission facilities.
4. When outlining the energy metering equipment system required by the metering device, it is mainly for the metering needs to facilitate the approximate determination of the compressor. What this system needs is the product of air pressure and air. The air volume can be obtained by selecting the main parameters. Therefore, the main task of rough measurement is to roughly measure the pressure loss of equipment system.
5. To accurately measure each data of the facility system, generally, the rough measurement is a category of approximate categories when determining the equipment system scheme. Therefore, after the scheme is determined, we must make accurate measurement item by item to facilitate the determination of all dimensions of the system.
The above is a detailed introduction about the manufacturers of pneumatic conveying equipment. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.makemoore.com