文章來源： 作者：羅茨機電 發布時間：2021-08-13 瀏覽次數：1575
1. Feeding capacity: i.e. feeding capacity per hour T / h, converted to rotating feeder m3 / h
2. Differential pressure: when ensuring the feeding performance of rotary valve, the working pressure difference between upper and lower flanges is kPa
3. Temperature: the temperature of the medium material in the rotary feeder. The clearance setting of the rotary valve is different depending on the temperature; When it is higher than the environment, measures such as thermal insulation and heat tracing shall be considered. In addition, solutions shall be considered when the bearing and seal reach the limit temperature of their use.
4. Air leakage: the amount of gas leakage of the feeder through the gap between the rotor and the shell under the condition of differential pressure, m3 / h
5. Speed: the number of revolutions of the rotor per minute, in rpm
6. Filling factor: the filling factor can be defined as the volumetric efficiency without differential pressure. It is related to the geometric size, shape and material characteristics of the rotary feeder.
7. Wear resistance: according to the characteristics of the material itself, the wear degree of the shell and rotor of the rotary valve pneumatic conveying project, and the wear-resistant rotary feeder should be selected for the materials with high wear resistance.
The selection scheme of unloader and roots blower of pneumatic conveying system is the core of the smooth operation of the whole set of equipment. Here, the unloader manufacturer summarizes the following design ideas for reference only.
1. Material properties: consider the size, abrasiveness, weight and hourly processing capacity of materials
2. Transportation site: consider the material transportation distance and the curvature of the pipeline
3. Conveying mode: consider the number of feeding points and destinations