文章來源： 作者：羅茨機電 發布時間：2021-07-05 瀏覽次數：1171
In the process of pneumatic conveying, the adhesion of materials on the conveying pipe is related to the characteristics of materials, air velocity and smoothness of the wall. Due to the adhesion of materials on the inner wall of the pipe, it will gradually accumulate over a long time, reducing the flow area of the pipe, and even causing the blockage of the conveying pipe. The reasons for the adhesion of materials in the pipe are different, which can be roughly divided into the following six categories:
1. Materials with low melting point or softening point
During the transportation of these materials, a small amount of heat energy will be generated due to friction and collision, which makes the surface of materials melt, soften and bond. As the pipeline is transported under pressure, the adhesive layer of the pipeline becomes more stable after a long time, such as paraffin, thermoplastic resin, sulfur, etc.
2. During the transportation of oil-bearing plant seeds or other oil-bearing materials, the secretion will bond to the pipeline after being heated and pressed.
3. When conveying over fine materials, such as particles less than 1 μ It is easy to adhere to the pipe wall. Such as lead, carbon black, titanium oxide, etc.
4. Materials with hygroscopicity or water solubility adhere to the pipe wall by surface moisture. Such as salt, mirabilite, pesticide, etc.
5. The charged material sticks to the wall. The adhesion of materials to the wall is related to the charge of particles and the conductivity of particles, wall and air. If one side of the particle and the pipe wall is a conductor and the other side is an insulator, the adhesion is very large and it is not easy to remove. Such as synthetic resin powder, rice powder, etc.
6. The adhesion of the materials adhering to the pipe wall due to mechanical mutual restraint is related to the surface shape of the particles themselves and the shape of the pipe wall. Such as fiber, etc.
As mentioned above, there are six kinds of materials that are easy to adhere to the pipe wall. In fact, there are many more. We will not list them one by one. Later, we will introduce some measures to prevent adhesion according to these kinds of materials, hoping to help you.